Show off your style with this silver Denali quarter ring! Denali National Park is one of America’s greatest treasures. It is over 6 million acres of pristine Alaskan wilderness. Denali’s peak is 20,310 feet above sea level, making it the highest point in North America. It is 18,000 ft when measuring from its base making it taller than Mt Everest (12,000 ft).
• Please have your ring size confirmed before placing an order. Small changes in ring sizes make a BIG difference. The ring will not fit properly if you guesstimate.
• Silver quarters can be made in sizes 5-9.5 but they are most ideal for ring sizes 6-8.
• Band widths range from 5-6.5mm depending on the ring’s size.
• Listings are in US ring sizes. Convert to international sizes here: Ring Size Conversion Chart
• Clean – we leave the coin in its original clean condition.
• Patina – features an artificial black patina around the coin’s details.
(Please note that the black patina exists on the metal’s surface and it will come off with wear and tear)
• The Denali quarter ring is only available from the year 2012. You can view available quarter years here: Quarter Year List
• This listing’s photos are an example of the coin ring that you’ll receive. Each coin ring is handcrafted and unique. There will be small differences in appearance.
• These coin rings have a high silver purity which is unlikely to cause issues with skin discoloration. Silver jewelry does require special care. You can view our basic silver care tips here: Silver Care Tips
Other National Park quarter rings are available here: National Park Quarter Rings
FIND US ONLINE!
Customers with shipping addresses outside of the US are solely responsible for all duties, import taxes and brokerage fees. The cost of shipping your order does not include these fees.