Show your Irish pride with this beautiful Irish coin ring!
This Irish coin ring will be handcrafted from an old Irish 1 Shilling coin. It features a gorgeous aged finish with polished raised details which gives it an extremely stunning appearance. The outside of the band shows ‘EIRE’ in bold lettering, as well as parts of the Celtic Harp – Ireland’s national symbol.
• Please have your ring size confirmed before placing an order. Small changes in ring sizes make a BIG difference. The ring will not fit properly if you guesstimate.
• The 20 Pence can be made in US ring sizes 6-8 (UK sizes M-Q).
• Bands are approximately 6mm wide.
• Listings are in US ring sizes. Convert to international sizes here: Ring Size Conversion Chart
• The 1 Shilling is a copper-nickel coin which will cause some harmless skin discoloration. It is best suited to occasional use.
• The listing’s photos are an example of the coin ring that you’ll receive. Each coin ring is handcrafted and unique. There will be small differences in appearance.
FIND US ONLINE!
Customers with shipping addresses outside of the US are solely responsible for all duties, import taxes and brokerage fees. The cost of shipping your order does not include these fees.