Silver state quarter rings are a terrific way to commemorate a special time or place. A reminder of where you grew up, a special trip, or maybe the place that you met a loved one. No matter your reason, our silver state quarter rings are the perfect fit! A decade of experience making coin rings allows us to offer unparalleled quality. We only use solid silver proof quarters to craft the highest quality quarter rings possible.
• Please have your ring size confirmed before placing an order. Small changes in ring sizes make a BIG difference. The ring will not fit properly if you guesstimate.
• Silver quarters can be made in sizes 5-9.5 but they are most ideal for ring sizes 6-8.
• Band widths range from 5-6.5mm depending on the ring’s size.
• Listings are in US ring sizes. Convert to international sizes here: Ring Size Conversion Chart
• Clean – we leave the coin in its original clean condition.
• Patina – we add an artificial black patina around the coin’s details.
(Please note that the black patina exists on the metal’s surface and it will come off with wear and tear)
• The state quarters were not minted in different years. View possible quarter years here: Quarter Year List
• The listing’s photos are an example of the coin ring that you’ll receive. Each coin ring is handcrafted and unique. There will be small differences in appearance.
• These coin rings have a high silver purity which is unlikely to cause issues with skin discoloration. Silver jewelry does require special care. You can view our basic silver care tips here: Silver Care Tips
FIND US ONLINE!
Customers with shipping addresses outside of the US are solely responsible for all duties, import taxes and brokerage fees. The cost of shipping your order does not include these fees.