This UK coin ring will look great on you or make a perfect gift for that special someone!
This coin ring was handcrafted from a British 20 Pence coin. It features the crown and leaves of the Tudor rose, which symbolizes when Henry Tudor took the crown of England from Richard III in battle. This brought about the end of the Wars of the Roses between the House of Lancaster (whose badge was a red rose) and the House of York (whose badge was a white rose).
• Please have your ring size confirmed before placing an order. Small changes in ring sizes make a BIG difference. The ring will not fit properly if you guesstimate.
• The 20 Pence can be made in US ring sizes 6-8 (UK sizes M-Q).
• Bands are approximately 6mm wide.
• Listings are in US ring sizes. Convert to international sizes here: Ring Size Conversion Chart
• The 20 Pence is a copper-nickel coin which will cause some harmless skin discoloration. It is best suited to occasional use.
• The listing’s photos are an example of the coin ring that you’ll receive. Each coin ring is handcrafted and unique. There will be small differences in appearance.
FIND US ONLINE!
Customers with shipping addresses outside of the US are solely responsible for all duties, import taxes and brokerage fees. The cost of shipping your order does not include these fees.