It’s easy to see why the ‘Walking Liberty’ half dollar is considered one of the most beautiful coins ever minted! These Walking Liberty (tails) coin rings are handmade from real silver ‘Walking Liberty’ half dollars. They feature an antiqued finish with polished raised silver details to accentuate the coin’s age.
• Please have your ring size confirmed before placing an order. Small changes in ring sizes make a BIG difference. The ring will not fit properly if you guesstimate.
• Half Dollars only work well for large ring sizes. They are ideal for sizes 11.5-13.5.
• Band width will be 7-9mm
• Listings are in US ring sizes. Convert to international sizes here: Ring Size Conversion Chart
• The Walking Liberty half dollars were minted from 1916-1947. However, half dollars minted before 1940 can be rare and very expensive. Please send us a message if you’d like to check on a specific year.
• The listing’s photos are an example of the coin ring that you’ll receive. Each coin ring is handcrafted and unique. There will be small differences in appearance.
• These coin rings have a high silver purity which is unlikely to cause issues with skin discoloration. Silver jewelry does require special care. You can view our basic silver care tips here: Silver Care Tips
Half Dollar Coin Rings
FIND US ONLINE!
Customers with shipping addresses outside of the US are solely responsible for all duties, import taxes and brokerage fees. The cost of shipping your order does not include these fees.