This Washington quarter ring (tails) is handcrafted from a solid silver ‘George Washington’ quarter. It features an antiqued patina to show off the coin’s details. The ‘George Washington’ quarter was first minted in 1932 to celebrate the bicentennial of George Washington’s birth and the design is still used today on state and National Park quarters.
• Please have your ring size confirmed before placing an order. Small changes in ring sizes make a BIG difference. The ring will not fit properly if you guesstimate.
• Silver quarters can be made in sizes 5-9.5 but they are most ideal for ring sizes 6-8.
• Band widths range from 5-6.5mm depending on the ring’s size.
• Listings are in US ring sizes. Convert to international sizes here: Ring Size Conversion Chart
• Clean – we leave the coin in its original clean condition.
• Patina – features an artificial black patina around the coin’s details.
(Please note that the black patina exists on the metal’s surface and it will come off with wear and tear)
• The Washington quarter ring (tails) is available in years 1992-1998. Older pre-1964 silver quarters have issues with warping but can potentially work for smaller sizes <8. Please send us a message if you’d like to use a pre-1964 quarter.
• This listing’s photos are an example of the coin ring that you’ll receive. Each coin ring is handcrafted and unique. There will be small differences in appearance.
• These coin rings have a high silver purity which is unlikely to cause issues with skin discoloration. Silver jewelry does require special care. You can view our basic silver care tips here: Silver Care Tips
FIND US ONLINE!
Customers with shipping addresses outside of the US are solely responsible for all duties, import taxes and brokerage fees. The cost of shipping your order does not include these fees.